Wednesday 23 November 2011

Use your Cell Phone for James Bond Activities

This is James Bond Trick to get and listen all voices of any house or office.The most basic secret mobile phone trick to listen in on a conversation with a mobile phone is to leave it in a room recording. Trouble is, you never know when people will be in there talking. Also, most phones will only allow a certain amount of record time.
All you have to do is plug the earphones in and leave it in a hidden spot within the room (but in a good position where the sound will be easily picked up). By having the earphones in the phone, it will automatically answer and won’t ring or vibrate alerting others to its presence. Then, when someone is in the room you can just ring the cell phone and listen in.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for trying! Sorry you had to go through the trouble. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very nice experience to visit your post guys, Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved it as a favorite to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...